fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 and Southwick Conversion

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 and Southwick Conversion
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 10:43:29 -0600
I did not have my Southwick axles lengthened, just spent a bit of time
with the die grinder and all was good.  I had some light tire rub with
the 205 Speedsters, so I rolled the inner fender flange over wire.  If
the axles were 1/8 inch longer, more drastic measures would have been
required to fit the 205's.