fot

Re: [Fot] Chuckwalla

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>, <Gt6steve@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Chuckwalla
From: "John Wilkins" <john@race-dogs.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 12:28:19 -0800
Steve-
No worries about the Paddock- Will it be a little tight?- Yes! Will it be a
mess no!
Paul and Kim as the race chairs have be working hard and have gone out to
the track last week to get the parking arrangement setup up, so all will
have a 20x57 space- It will be a organized parking structure, unlike what we
are normally use too-  So if would like to have those who you normally park
next to you there, just request it and it should not be a problem- It would
be great if you had a HARD number when the first of your group arrives so
you all can work together-

Thanks-

JW