fot

Re: [Fot] solid graphite intake/exhaust

To: "Greg & Alison Blake" <ablake2@austin.rr.com>,<SpiwakD@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] solid graphite intake/exhaust
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 21:08:13 -0600
I've got a few of the solid graphite intake / exhaust gaskets for the
high port head.  It's all I use - Jack used to sell them.

They are probably 3/16" thick (or so), and they are compressible so
they seal where none of the other gaskets will seal.  If the normal
gaskets work, you don't need these.  If you have a slightly warped
header or just have problems sealing the header (or intake for that
manifold), these are the fix.  They are not reusable, and they're not
exactly cheap, but sure cheaper than a new header.

I can do $70 including shipping in the continental US - the last
batch I had made was less expensive than last time around (maybe I
ordered more?).

- Tony Drews

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com