fot

[Fot] NOS Spitfire/GT-6 4.11:1 R & P(2)

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] NOS Spitfire/GT-6 4.11:1 R & P(2)
From: "Spitfire Racing" <Spitfire_Racing@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:49:05 -0500
Before I list these on Fleabay, I wanted to offer them to FOT. These are
both Leyland NOS R&P sets part # 518843 still in the original box and
wrapped in oil paper. I can send pictures. These are a direct bolt in on the
later style Mk 4 and 1500 Spitfire diff case as well as the GT-6 case. This
allows the use of the stronger stub axles and bearings. This is not to be
confused with the weaker Mk 1, 2 and 3 4.11 gear sets. I am selling these to
raise the funds to go racing this spring hopefully. I also have an original
NOS MGB stepped reamer still in its wax casing. I got rid of the MG flavored
cars years back so I no longer see a need for this. This is used for the
installation and sizing of new front suspension bushings during a front end
rebuild.

If interested please contact me off line via e-mail.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com