fot

Re: [Fot] SVRA @ Sebring

To: tony@tonydrews.com, dmitchel@sbcglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] SVRA @ Sebring
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:44:25 EST
In a message dated 03/02/2011 11:24:21 AM Central Standard Time,
tony@tonydrews.com writes:

> I believe that Bob Wismer is going, but don't think he's on the FOT
> list.  Not sure if he's in the TR-4 or the Thunderbolt this year.

Bob Wismer leaves for down south (with the Thunder Bolt) in a week or so,
but he is NOT going to run Sebring.  He's run the vintage sessions at the
Twelve Hours of Sebring for years and years, but will skip it this year.  For
anyone who has not run it, its a great event to do, and a real happening.  It
is exciting to be a part of it.  But if you rate events based on track
time, etc.  It does not rate very high at all.

I believe Bob will run the vintage sessions at an SCCA near Miami and also
VDCA's VIR event instead.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com