fot

[Fot] Laguna Seca

To: smockracer@charter.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Laguna Seca
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 19:23:14 EST
Paul,

Thanks for the note.....my plan is to travel to Buttonw Willow  (British
Extravaganza) for the weekend, first.

VARA has some things planned for the FOT that will have appeal to folks en
route to Laguna Seca.     The KCUP committee might publish these features to
the list.  Low cost entries....single day entries.....BBQ.....Photo
Shoot.....Free overnight camping at the track.

Then we plan to travel up the PCH to Laguna Seca and meet up with my son(s)
for the Kastner Cup.

Track time has DOUBLED since the original proposal and that has appeal.
EIGHT sessions in two days is more than the equivalent of an ordinary three day
event.

This has the makings a great event....

Joe Alexander

> So far we have 10 hotel reservations and Car BIOs and Driver BIOs for  6
> TR4s
> , 3 TR3s and 1 Devin TR3. If you are going to come and PLAY please send me
> Bios and pictures.   Paul Smock TR4A#190 at  smockracer@charter.net

</HTML>
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com