fot

[Fot] GT-6 & Spitfire Parts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GT-6 & Spitfire Parts
From: <rodkent@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:11:19 -0400
Hello, due to the acquisition of another vintage racer I am going to have to
abandon by GT-6 build that I had begun. A dear freind of mine passed away last
year and when his son decided to sell his dad's Lotus 7, I had to buy it for
sentimental reasons more than anything else. Plus we still campaign my TR-6 in
selected events, plus my 33 highboy, project, plus the chopper, plus the Datsun
2000 project, you get the picture. Anyway I had started accumulating engine
parts, wheels, etc. I need to sell off. Things I need to unload are:
2 Jerry Barker prepped cranks, nitrided, ground to use Honda rod bearings,
x-drilled, etc.
1 Set Pauter rods for same
1 Set Arias pistons to be used with this combination
1 SA9 Crank, ground on new cam blank
4 New Pansports 6 x 13  4 3/8 backspacing (minimum scrub radius)
Fiberglass bonnet for gt-6
Not a Vintage part, but I also have a Schwitter gearbox for any serious
production car
This engine configuration is as described in Mr Kastner's latest book when
describing Chuck's build.
Email me with any questions.
thanks, rod
fot@autox.team.net