fot

[Fot] VARA's British Extravaganza "Special" for FOT attending the

To: friends of triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] VARA's British Extravaganza "Special" for FOT attending the
From: Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:06:36 -0700
FOT,

I've got the official word from VARA about the British Extravaganza,
Buttonwillow Raceway, CA, June 4-5

Here are the details:

Entry Form: a special entry form for FOT will be posted to the VARA
website.
Waived Fees: Non-Member entry fees and late fees will be waived when
mentioning FOT upon sign-up
Gate fee:  $10 per person

The BE is a 2 day event, but people may arrive Friday to set up.

SAT & SUN  $275  (Includes 2 BBQ tix)

Saturday includes 1 Practice session and 1 Qualifying Race.
FOT entrants are welcome to do tours on Sat with the Ground-School
folks.
FOT is also welcome to the FRI-night Ground School "Class"  The track
map is covered in the 1st half-hour and they are welcome to leave
after that.

SUNDAY ONLY  $175 (includes 1 BBQ ticket if arriving Sat)

Sunday includes 3 sessions plus a track-tour

Early Track tour
Morning Practice
Triumph Challenge Race
Flag Race
GRID POSITION: Since Sat. is for qualifying, Sun FOT racers will start
at the back of the pack for the Triumph Challenge and Flag Race

TECH: Just like the Kaster event in Monterey, we will have our own
tech inspector, cars must have a log-book and will be tech'ed based on
their current organization.

SPECIAL PHOTO
Right after the Triumph Challenge Race, all Triumph Racers,  Including
those who have their car in tow and will NOT be racing, may gather for
a group photo, (That I think we can purchase.)

A few Buttonwillow Links:

http://buttonwillowraceway.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K61ETcvrowY&feature=related

Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns about the event.

~Steve Belfer
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html