fot

[Fot] BARRY MUNSON'S NEW FOT PATCHES - AVAILABLE at VIR

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] BARRY MUNSON'S NEW FOT PATCHES - AVAILABLE at VIR
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:22:36 EDT
FOT,

I will be at VIR and will bring a very limited number of the new patches
that Barry had produced for us.  They are patterned after the CAR BADGES that
Chris produced for us.    (FOT in ACTION)

If you want these patches please let me know and I will set aside one or
more of them for you......they are very stylish.  If you are an active
non-member of the FOT you will want at least one.

I only have eight of them, so speak up. Barry is donating the proceeds of
these to the FOT.

Joe Alexander</HTML>
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com