fot

[Fot] Fuel Line Fitting

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphlist@autox.team.net,
Subject: [Fot] Fuel Line Fitting
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 20:16:43 EDT
A member of our Club had just recently replaced his fuel pump on his TR6
and the outlet would not stop leaking.  A member of our Club went over to
help him get it fixed.  I had mentioned that the nut and ferreule  were an
unusual size and the last time I heard were NLA..  They went  all over the
place to find them with no luck. I also told them that I had read  on the list
to put two ferrules back to back.  They did that and it  worked.  Don't know
why but it worked.  No leaks.  I hate to say  I told you so . . .
This list is invaluable.
Sam Clark
Green Country Triumphs
fot@autox.team.net