fot

[Fot] Richard Good @ goodparts

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Richard Good @ goodparts
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 08:55:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello FoT...  I too purchased some Good Parts from Richard Good. I cannot say
enough about quality, fit, and design being perfect. Barbra and I have a 1971
TR6 that is pretty nice. I've been trying to get the dang proportion valve
addressed from leaking and leaking and leaking. I had restored all the brake
system last year and got side tracked with the GT6 race car. Back onto the TR6
had ordered the Aadco sway bars from Moss a few years back and while the car
was
off the ground I installed the rear bar with little issues. The front sway bar
needed to have holes re-drilled in the skid plate. I wasn't comfortable
re-engineering the sway bar mounts. I had earlier purchased the air filter
setup
from goodparts.com and the radiator shroud. I had forgotten to order the air
box
set up for the stock Strombergs. With Richard on the phone, very kind and very
patient, he stated a stock air box for the TR6 would have to be assembled. It
was here in less than 10 days AND I ordered the front sway bar too. The dang
engine bay looks pretty nice now, the goodparts stuff is stunning and very well
engineered. The front sway bar is a work of art. I'm very happy and very
pleased
and will continue to use and recommend this quality guy with the quality
stuff...

No financial interest whatsoever....   Bobby Whitehead