fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 Engine Failure

To: fot@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Engine Failure
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:30:36 -0400
Thanks for the feedback on this engine failure.
Does anyone out there have a source for the teflon piston pin buttons
that were discussed.
I remember a thread a while back regarding these.
I do have a lathe but no teflon stock just nylatron and I'm not sure the
material properties of nylatron would survive engine temps.
It would be more cost effective to purchase these rather than make them.
Thanks in advance
Glenn
Numerous Triumphs, they keep multiplying