fot

Re: [Fot] oil leak solutions

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] oil leak solutions
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 23:29:57 +0200
But as we talk about oil leak solutions:

I bet that my race car is the one and only in the world that has closed the
lower vent hole on the left block side with a champagne cork. And this NASA
like solution does work since 3 years now.

I asked Wernher von Braun: What do you use for leaks?
Answer: If you are on earth, find a champagne cork, if you are in space, use
your thumb.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----