fot

[Fot] Tube ShoX for IRS TRs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Tube ShoX for IRS TRs
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 12:11:50 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

Is anyone out there running tube shock conversions on IRS TRs (4A IRS,
TR250, TR5 or TR6)?

I'm toying with trying that setup for my autocrosser, but I run 9.5"
hoosier sliX (read over 10" wide), so I'm concerned about tire clearance.

FWIW, I've seen the Gp 44 / Newman car and I know how that was done (with
the pocket in the inner fender.)

Just looking for options and / or stirring up a discussion...

regards,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive