fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup

To: Jim Norlin <norlinengineering@comcast.net>,FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 23:09:22 -0500
I've received nothing.  They appear to not have cashed the check I
sent either.  So, the whole thing is either lost in the mail and I'll
find out about that after 4 days of towing, or they're just being
quiet about the whole thing.  Kinda frustrating.

The buttonwillow event, on the other hand gave me almost instant
feedback that my registration went through.

I kinda expected to see a few messages regarding this event as we're
getting pretty close.

Tony Drews

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com