fot

Re: [Fot] StayUpR Floats for SU Carburetters

To: "'Alexandre Camoletti'" <ac@camoletti.ch>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] StayUpR Floats for SU Carburetters
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 09:35:56 -0500
Joe Curto here in the States has similar type of floats for the H6 carbs for
$22.50 each.  I've got a pair that cost about $49 including the shipping.  I
just looked on the Joe Curto Inc. web site and they are not shown but I had
seen a "news release" in the March issue of "Classic Motorsports" magazine
that they were available.  I will report after we have some history of them
in the car.

I could not find on the SU web site any description of the T2 or T4 kits as
to what carbs they were for and what was all included.  Any more information
on that?

Tim Murphy
1961 TR4 #317