fot

Re: [Fot] Oil Temp TR4 forcing me to cancel my trip to KAS cup

To: charly@mitchelplumbing.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil Temp TR4 forcing me to cancel my trip to KAS cup
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 16:11:18 -0700
I'd give you the same answer I gave Mike--talk to Tony Garmey. He's really
become a go-to guy for TR motors in general.

http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fot-racing

http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2

http://webmail.qwestoffice.net/parse.php?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net
> %2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Ffot%2Fcharly%40mitchelplumbing.com

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
503.936.7660
www.bnj.com