fot

Re: [Fot] O2 sensors and AFR

To: "'Larry Young'" <cartravel@pobox.com>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] O2 sensors and AFR
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 18:17:48 +0200
I've written in Kas's book about these type of sensor.

To answer your questions:

1. The sensor responds at once, in most cases the gauge is too slow, that's
why I use a voltmeter instead
2. It is affected but after a few minutes there should be enough heat to
make it work
3. You won't see this I'm afraid. I didn't test it but one or two missing
strokes won't give a reading

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----