fot

Re: [Fot] Oil line flushing

To: <igofaster@att.net>, <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil line flushing
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:46:10 -0500
I usually take them to one of those self service car wash places and shoot high
pressure hot soapy water through them, switching ends a few times.

If you do this, make sure you have the nozzle firmly in the fitting before
pulling the trigger.  If not, that high pressure water can tear a big hole in
your hand.  Io can show you the scars. :-)

Scott B.