fot

[Fot] TR6 superflex lower control bush needed...help?

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 superflex lower control bush needed...help?
From: Jamie Palmer <tr6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 05:29:12 -0700 (PDT)
As some of you may know, our TR6 ChumpCar ended up meeting the armco at a
higher-than-desired rate of speed at the Charlotte race back in April.  We're
currently thrashing to create another TR6 Chumper out of the remnants of Lacey
and a frame/tub from a team member.  One of our few "splurges" on the car the
first time around was a set of purple "SuperFlex" poly bushings.  We've been
able to save all but *one lower control arm bushing* from the wrecked car.
Has anyone got a single bushing to sell?  We've been trying to find anyone
dealing with these in the US to no avail so far...and we'd rather not sub
another type, although that is obviously an option.

Any suggestions (besides
buying a whole set)?  Thanks.  Remember, this is a truly chumpy car on a truly
chumpy budget....  :-)

Jamie Palmer
tr6driver@yahoo.com
Squadron Leader,