fot

Re: [Fot] Non-LBC Related - Tow Vehicle Oil Change Issue

To: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Non-LBC Related - Tow Vehicle Oil Change Issue
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 16:43:05 -0700
nope
On Jun 6, 2011, at 3:56 PM, Susan Kahler wrote:

> Hi gang!
>
> This is probably a silly question, but I didn't know if this would be a
problem or not and wanted some expert advice. I had the oil changed in our
2002 Dakota today while it was having some other service and they put
synthetic in it. To my knowledge, the truck has never had synthetic in it
before, and it was not flushed or anything, just had the old oil dumped and
the new synthetic put in it. I just got home and saw it on the receipt.

> Will this be a problem? The truck has approx. 235k miles on it and it has
been doing very well. I really don't want to mess it up.

> Thanks in advance!
>
> Keep Triumphing,
> Susan      :)
>
> --
> I'm so busy... I don't know if I found a rope, or lost my horse.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
503.936.7660
skype:  bill.babcockkenalu