fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 with SU175's?

To: igofaster@att.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 with SU175's?
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 21:42:51 EDT
Are you talking about ZS175's or HS6 Carbs?  Looking at my GT6  everything
looks close to the bonnet.  I think that is why they put a bolt  on the
front valve cover mount instead of the usual stud.  If in doubt you  can mock
it
all up without gaskets and put some modeling clay on the parts you  think
you have clearance problems with and then GENTLY lower the bonnet and  then
raise the bonnet and measure the amount of "squish" to determine the
clearance.
Sam Clark
Green Country Triumphs

In a message dated 6/6/2011 7:57:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,