fot

Re: [Fot] Laguna Live updates?

To: jason@multivintage.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Laguna Live updates?
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 15:09:42 -0400
 it's awesome.

i hope the KCUP committee will report tonight.

John Nikas surprised us with event shirts....you can contact him for
purchase.

we likely will have posters left, if there is any interest.....sponsored by
Nikas, Belfer, and A.R.E.

Front runners  1ST SESSION....TR250K,     TR4....MORDY   HERALD....JERRY BAKER
VITESSE  out for the moment..... oil line    TR4....PAUL SMOCK   rebuilt
engine at track after breaking crank at Buttonwillow.  This is all very cool.