fot

Re: [Fot] Turner racer looking for help...

To: fot@autox.team.net, BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Turner racer looking for help...
From: <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:52:03 -0400
I would contact The Roadster Factory. Question is are they Big TR size or
Spitfire? Maybe the same, don't know that to be true or false. May well be the
same as used on MG and AH big and small. I think they will be farly common
among the British wire wheel cars using that same adapter.

Or call Scott Harper at Team Triumph 330-392-7176 who may well have used nuts
if you can identify the thread size.
JVV