fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Thanks

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Thanks
From: Jim Norlin <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:17:55 -0700
Patty and I have made it safely back home in Oregon thanks to Mordy and
Paul who helped get the motorhome restarted at the end of the weekend.
New battery and the long tow home was uneventful, just like you want them.

Thanks also to the Spitfire racers, Racer Bud, Tom & Steve for helping
get my car fixed in time to make the start of the Kastner Cup race
(barely) and to Stan for showing me the way round Laguna Seca.  What a
great track!

Finally thanks to all the organizers and folks that helped make this
event great.  It was good to reconnect and meet so many Triumph nuts!

Jim & Patty Norlin - Spitfire 03
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html