fot

[Fot] The 2012 Kastner Cup

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] The 2012 Kastner Cup
From: <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 13:10:14 -0400
Here's the official announcement, the 2012 Kastner Cup race will take place
at Road Atlanta, on April 27 -29, 2012 at the Classic Motorsports Mitty. We
will be celebrating the 60th anniversary of Triumph on the racetrack, and
the 50th year of Spitfire and the 10th Annual Kastner Cup. It's only fitting
that Kas Kastner has been tapped to be the event's Grand Marshal. We had one
heck of a party in '92 and '02, so as we hit another decade anniversary, we
are pulling out the stops.

This will be our second opportunity to run a Kastner Cup race at the storied
Road Atlanta, a track that should be on everybody's bucket list. Back in
'05, Jeff Snook had a spectacular drive from the back of the pack to win his
race, and be awarded Kastner Cup. Kas already raised the gauntlet, it's open
season. But you can't win the Cup if you are not there!

Our good friend and fellow FOT member Tim Suddard will be our host, and his
magazine Classic Motorsports is sponsoring the event, so we can rest assured
this will be a Triumph-centric event! Plans are forming to have the legions
of Triumph enthusiasts in attendance.

Mark your calendars now, and stay tuned for more information.

Every event is only as good as the volunteers that help make it happen,
email me off-list if interested in lending a hand.

Henry F
yellow04@tr4racer.com
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com