fot

Re: [Fot] Chinese H-beam TR rods

To: edwardbarnard@prodigy.net, fot@autox.team.net, duncan.charlton54@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Chinese H-beam TR rods
From: Andrew Mace <herald948@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 23:20:59 -0400 (EDT)
-----Original Message-----

From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>

Well Duncan, we'll know all about them once you buy a set and try them. Please
give us a report back. I'm slightly leary, while trying not to be too
critical,
but, they don't know what they have. They label their TRI-TR6 rods as being
for
Spit 1500, Late Spit 1300, GT6, and TR6. I do believe the rods for each of
these
engines is a different length. A 1500 may fit a TR6, but a GT6 is different as
is the 1300.

==AM==

 I think they might be right. P/N146454 seems to show up at TRF, Moss Europe
and other online
catalogue sites as a connecting rod for all those cars. (Well, all but the
very earliest GT6 engines.)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html