fot

[Fot] HARLAND SHARP 1500 Spit rockers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] HARLAND SHARP 1500 Spit rockers
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 15:05:59 -0400 (EDT)
-----Original Message-----
From: n197tr4 <n197tr4@cs.com>
To: tedtsimx <tedtsimx@bright.net>; fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sat, Jul 9, 2011 12:32 pm
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1500 Spit rockers

----Original Message-----

 WHAT TED SAID.   SEE BELOW MY NOTE.......................

It would seem that Harland Sharp and a hardened rocker arm shaft would likely
satisfy most applications while being cost effective, as Ted says.

Harland Sharp has a comprehensive website....it also lists most of your
favorite distributors and most of the distributors have pricing so you can go
shopping on price.

I cant speak to geometry.

One FOT is very satisfied with his Harland Sharp and hardened shaft.... and
looked closely at the geometry. This is on a TR6.

Another FOT seemed concerned about the geometry for the TR3/TR4 from HS. He
was a mechanical engineer, but  it is only hearsay in either case.

Somebody else out there may have studied this in depth and has come to a
factual conclusion.

I'd be interested in more information. I have a set of Harland Sharps on the
shelf I have never used. Might be cool on the AMBRO or on my street TR3A.

ANYONE?

Joe A/