fot

Re: [Fot] 1500 Spit rockers (fwd)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1500 Spit rockers (fwd)
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:31:06 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I spaced and sent this to a list member when I meant to send to the whil
list. The question came up about "which issue of CMS", I I forget, but
most likely a late 2010 or early 2011 edition.

l8r,
rml

Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489