fot

[Fot] Beaver Run Weekend

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Beaver Run Weekend
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:21:11 -0400
I survived my first vintage race.  Found some mechanical issues on this shake
down event for me, addressed some, have some I still need to address. Worked
hard but had a blast.  Had the pleasure to meet some new Triumph folk.
Thanks are in order. First to those of you who put up with my annoying email
and phone call questions in the weeks leading up to the event as I tried to
get ready.  At the track, My son Jason who helped me with everything
throughout the weekend.  Bill Tobin for sharing his trailer and everything in
it, it was a godsend to be padocked next to him. Dale Oesterle for the many
suggestions he made. And last but not least, my hero Bill Rampe who I will
forever be indebted to for dragging out his spare radiator and letting me
install it in my car saturday night.  Bill, YOU DA MAN!  I was slow all
weekend but I ended up about 15 seconds faster at the end of the weekend than
I started on Friday so I guess I learned something.  I am sure there are
people I forgot and I apologize, the weekend was pretty much a blur.

See you soon.

Marty Sukey
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com