fot

Re: [Fot] Plumbing question

To: robert bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Plumbing question
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 11:56:10 -0700
I like to go straight to the oil galley, though that requires redrilling and
tapping a galley plug hole. No one way valve required. If you're going to go
to the adapter you need to figure out the flow path--some of them are
different--and tap in where you'll get the most direct feed to the block. You
don't want to go through the filter.