fot

[Fot] Kas cup 2011 you tube link

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kas cup 2011 you tube link
From: "MORDY DUNST" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 06:40:48 -0700
Finally, got my 2011 Laguna Seca K Cup vid to upload.  I didn't put the whole
vid in as it was really not needed.  I brought the size down from 3.97 gig to
150mb (edited final version).

highlights.

1) TR 250 zooming by me at the start caught me by surprise..  There was barely
enough room and only a top driver could have done that.  Good PASS!
2) Weaving through the infield on lap 1 behind the 250.
3) Watching a certain White Herald driver push his car as hard as it would
go...
4) Although a certain very fast Blue Morgan was just in front of me the entire
race... I did try to pass it at Turn 8/8a.  Always wanted to do a Zanardi>   A
bit reckless but, it was the white flag lap.  It didn't get me closer.

.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMxGEM2FfI

Mordy

M.N.Dunst