fot

[Fot] Spitfire/GT6 spring spacers needed

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire/GT6 spring spacers needed
From: "Don Marshall" <donmarshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:18:42 -0400
Does anyone have a couple Spitfire/GT6/Herald spring spacers sitting on
the shelf that they'd be willing to part with?  I need to increase the
ride height of the Spit racer that I'm putting back together after a long
SCCA career to clear the taller tires for vintage.  I know I can shim
between the spring retainer and chassis but I may need more distance than
that will allow so spring spacers may be necessary in addition to shims.
I'm pretty sure all GT6s came with spacers on the drivers side and
possibly Heralds as well.  Naturally, I'm happy to pay shipping and a
reasonable amount for them.  Thanks, Don
--
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html