fot

[Fot] New Mexico FOT Travel AND ADVANCED DISTRIBUTORS

To: dos_gusanos@msn.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] New Mexico FOT Travel AND ADVANCED DISTRIBUTORS
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 13:03:46 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks Henry!

I will have RV....I may be looking for 110 outlet if it is hot New Mexico
nights.

Will stay Friday night if co-pilot can stay.

Would like to join 'TR Drivers Extraordinaire'.

Got to see some TR FOLKS at PVGP with Irv.  But missed Snook.

Hope TR4 #197 will be at Hastings for RMVR/HVR event Labor Day Weekend.

BTW, we got a totally rebuilt DISTRIBUTOR back from ADVANCED DISTRIBUTORS.

It was taylor tuned to Tilden Cam, and Compression, etc.  Included is matching
Coil.

We were overlooking the need to do this until coil failed at Blackhawk Farms.

Quality work is apparent and thoughtful, as we expected.

Joe A