fot

[Fot] Fw: Alternator help

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: Alternator help
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 14:23:50 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Thu, 8/4/11, EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net> wrote:

From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Subject: Alternator help
To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2011, 9:31 PM

Group: Last month someone was having a problem with their one wire Denso
alternator not charging above 12.5 volts or so. I don't remember what the fix
was. My son has put one on his '70 Datsun P/U ratrod and at every rpm it only
puts out 12.5-12.7 volts off the output terminal. I hate to tell him to start
jumping any of the other terminals for fear he'll ruin a brand new alternator.
Can someone please jog my memory on the conclusion of the previous similar
issue?
Thank you in advance - Ed
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com