fot

Re: [Fot] FW: Passing of a Triumph friend

To: Craig <wensley_tr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FW: Passing of a Triumph friend
From: sgroh1@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:11:15 +0000 (UTC)
Damn.B  John was always ready to lend his knowledge and experience, whether
trackside or not.B  One of the most valuable lessons he taught me was patience
in the pits, and keeping a humorous attitude in the paddock.B  I will miss him
greatly, but I'll have a navigatorB beside me at every race.B  Rest in Peace,
John.

Steve