fot

Re: [Fot] ARE "Le Mans" - 6"x15"

To: Mark York <m-syork@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] ARE "Le Mans" - 6"x15"
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:25:03 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 15 Aug 2011, Mark York wrote:

> Charly
> These guys wanted way too much for a set of wheels. I ended up with
> Panasports which cost about $80/wheel less than what they were quoting.
> Mark

If the wheels are all as good as the one depicted and they include the
American Racing center cap, then they are def. worth some money.
Center caps are scarce as hens' teeth.

I'm just saying.

I wouldn't buy that set for my race car, though.

Also note that the one pictured is a 5.5" rim. The 5.5" rim has a rib
where the spokes connect to the outer rim, the 6.0" is flat there.

regards,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive