fot

[Fot] FW: FW: Crank-scraper Triumph TR7

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FW: FW: Crank-scraper Triumph TR7
From: "Barry Munson" <barry@penybryn.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 12:30:45 -0600
Amici - FYI - if anyone is looking for a crank scraper-windage tray for a
TR7 engine Kevin is a useful resource to check out. I had him make a crank
scraper- windage tray and baffle for the TR3. Superb engineering, fit and
finish. Based on this product I ordered one for the Volvo. Absolutely no
NFI.
Barry.