fot

[Fot] Spitfire Windshields - For Sale

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire Windshields - For Sale
From: chris crisenbery <spitracer1296@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:42:15 -0800 (PST)
I'm a fairly new addition to the FOT and I realize that we aren't here to hock
products, so I will say that I have been building racing Spitfire windshields
for about 20 years.  I don't typically advertise but since this is a special
group of Triumph enthusiasts I will make an exception.

I build a Plexiglas
one for race cars.  I've attached a pic of my car so you can see what it looks
like.  I can adjust the height of the windshield from as low as 2" to as high
as 7" measured from a flat surface.  The cowl is radi on the Spit so you do
loose some of the height.  For most Spit applications I sell between 5 and 6
inches.  I believe mine is around 5.5 inches as I mount my wink under it.
can build them in clear and smoke, other colors are possible but Plexiglas in
other colors is getting difficult to find and costs more money.
Again as I
want to be respectful to the group, please feel free to contact me directly
and let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Chris Crisenbery
work p/n
(517) 783-0710
home p/n (517) 789-8010

spit.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of spit
windshield.jpg]

clear windshield.jpg]
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com