fot

[Fot] Austin F1, there is still hope

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Austin F1, there is still hope
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:54:57 +0000
I just want the track finished so I can have a home town track.........
1:30 PM
Ecclestone pushes Grand Prix deadline back one week
By: Associated Press
Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has given organizers of next year's U.S.
Grand Prix another week to save the Texas race by proving they have the
finances in place.
Ecclestone had wanted organizers to sign a contract by Wednesday, but extended
his deadline to next Wednesday when the World Motor Sport Council ratifies the
2012 calendar.
The F1 boss told The Associated Press in a telephone interview that "the
deadline hasn't been met so we are still trying to make it happen ... they
need to get some money and a pen."
Ecclestone is adamant "if it isn't all signed before the World Motor Sport
Council meeting (the race) can't happen."
Copyright 2011 Associated Press, All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Bob Kramer
Southern Construction Inventory Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn
out.
<http://walkthetalk.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=8f89bce0be7e1813d8ad34
042&id=abf4a5c42b&e=7085705c50> ~John Wooden
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive