fot

[Fot] I Need a TR6 Intake manifold?

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] I Need a TR6 Intake manifold?
From: Henry Morrison <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 07:25:11 -0700
Greetings Enthusiasts, Got my oil control ring expanders installed, and the
latest rub is that I guess I have replaced my cracked head with the later
style and I believed the intake ports were higher or lower on the later head
but upon examination it seems they are instead further apart.  I matched all
the gaskets up but it can't be a good setup, so I'm in the market for a new
intake manifold and I guess whatever else might be involved.

Extra parts I have available are several manifold gaskets and a complete set
of steel guides.

Cheers, Henry Morrison, snowy Cedar Crest, New Mexico

( I finally sent in an order big enough to the Roadster Factory to get a free
coffee mug, quite an achievement, don't tell the wife.)
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive