fot

[Fot] Spitfire Mk1 Brake calipers

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire Mk1 Brake calipers
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:26:32 -0700
Not all that long ago, someone of the FOT list was trying to find a pair of
Spit Mk1 calipers for his race car.  At the time I did not have that
particular type but in working with Joe Siam to provide him a set of caliper
brackets, I am upgrading to GT6 calipers and therefore will have the
original calipers (which work fine) available.

So if that person still needs these calipers or knows of anybody who does, I
have a pair that will be ready for shipping within the next week or so.

Thanks,

Joe Curry
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com