fot

[Fot] back issues of Car Craft, Motor Trend, and Car and Driver

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] back issues of Car Craft, Motor Trend, and Car and Driver
From: "Greg & Alison Blake" <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 20:24:07 -0600
We are in the process of helping my father-in-law clean out his house and
stumbled across subject magazines dating back to the 70s.  If anyone knows
of a library or museum wanting such collections I am all ears.  If we don't
get the whole collection offed to one location, I'll be willing to ship you
a specific issue that you may need.  I'll send them to you if you pick up
the shipping cost.

Oh I almost forgot, he has Playboy going back that far too, so same offer...

Thanks,

Greg
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com