fot

Re: [Fot] back issues of Car Craft, Motor Trend, and Car and Driver

To: Greg & Alison Blake <ablake2@austin.rr.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] back issues of Car Craft, Motor Trend, and Car and Driver
From: Tim Pettenati <1964spitfire@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 11:02:29 -0800 (PST)
The San Diego Auto Museum may be interested.  They take donated magazines and
sell them to raise money.  I picked a few issues of Sports Car from the 60's
last time I was there.  They also have a research library with many old
magazines. You'd probably have to ship on your dime.  Possibly a tax
deduction?

Regards,
Tim