fot

Re: [Fot] Old sports car footage

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Old sports car footage
From: James McAndrew <jdment@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 20:32:59 -0600
Neat video! Yes, that is my car in the video.

I have a copy of the March 1964 TSOA Newsletter (given to me by the former
driver of the car, Dana Kelder) that describes the car's participation and
Kas' award. Kas was gracious to sign the  newsletter for me at the FOT/Kastner
Cup event in Oklahoma.

My TR3 is also on the cover of Kas' second book: "Kas Kastner's Racing,
Winning and Other Myths in TRIUMPH Cars TR-3, TR-4, TR-250, TR-6, GT-6 &
Spitfire".

Currently the car is going through it's 3rd major rebuild (new roll cage, new
fuel cell, redo suspension...). But I'm almost finished with my new shop that
will have a lift, so I hope the work will soon progress.

Jim McAndrew
Tyler, Texas
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com