fot

[Fot] Pictures for the FOT calender needed!

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Pictures for the FOT calender needed!
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 19:43:51 -0800 (PST)
Group: Okay, it's time for all FOTer's to go through their photo collections
and send Chris Bock and I your favorite pics. We are not going to wait for
this years Kas Cup to run the calender, so if anyone that has a group shot
from the 2011 Cup  can send it to us. I'm sure all of you have photos of your
cars. We would like static and action photos. Please give us a
car/driver/event description with your pictures so we can give credit where it
is due. Some vintage photos will make it in if sent.
When I finalize the price breaks I'll come to the group, give prices, and ask
about interest. I also promise that the same cars will not be in the 2013
calender so if your car doesn't make it into the 2012 calender, there's always
next year.
Please copy both Chris and I on your photos so we don't have to spend our time
emailing pictures to each other.
Lets get a good mix of cars, to include Specials!
Let the picture sending begin!
-Ed-
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com