fot

[Fot] PHOENIX

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] PHOENIX
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:20:53 -0500 (EST)
Just hammered a TR3 at $54,000 at Goodings....moments ago.

Saw Tim and Andy....they look very important in their suits.

We are more comfortable.....so is John Nikas and Casey Annis.

Good to see our friends........................auction summary:

Barrett-Jackson was like the IOWA STATE FAIR without the pigs and sheep.

RM  was very elegant, well done and amazing.

Goodings is a smaller version of RM and delightful as we are welcome
everywhere.

Silver Auctions is the auction for the great unwashed and not to be missed...

We are missing RUSSO AND STEELE and BOTHAMS......

Another great adventure....... for elderly FOTs,

Joe Alexander
Tom Chandler
Kent Howard
fot@autox.team.net