fot

[Fot] GT6/Spitfire OE Parts

To: "'Triumph Friends of'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] GT6/Spitfire OE Parts
From: "Peter Vucinic" <pvucinic@netspace.net.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 14:57:55 +1100
Dear listers,

I am building a Spitfire MK2 for my wife to drive and need some OE parts to
finish it off. I was wondering whether any of you would have these items
sitting around / removed from your race cars? And may be you would like to
part with them? Or, if you know of somewhere I can try? I have contacted a
number of wrecking yards around the world. But it has become apparent that
these items are difficult to locate as well as being uncommon.

I am after: -

1.    GT6 MKI/II / Spitfire MK2 Sun visors and Or Sun Visor Brackets?

a.    Part # 710061 Centre Mount (& End Mounts)

b.    Part # 711769 RH Visor

c.    Part # 711 759 LH Visor

2.    MK2 SpitfireWheel  Jack & Brace handle

Thank you. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR-4

 <mailto:fot@autox.team.net> fot@autox.team.net