fot

Re: [Fot] IGROUP5833

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] IGROUP5833
From: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:39:18 -0500
I'm not making any excuses for Mark, but I just found that I had been sending
this $**+ as well. Somehow, my Yahoo Messenger was accidentally turned on. This
allowed it to access my online contacts list whenever I checked my mail through
my sbcglobal.net account. By signing out of Messenger and deleting my online
contacts, I hope that I have stopped it. (Real embarrassing to find that it may
have been sent to your pastor.)

Doug
--
Doug Mitchell