fot

Re: [Fot] Camshaft Duration

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Camshaft Duration
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:27:03 -0600
I agree with Ricard for the most part, but I would set the valve lash a
few thousandths tighter than.  I've got a couple of pages on degreeing a
cam and determining valve lash at my website -
http://www.tildentechnologies.com/Cams/Tips_Takes.html  There is also a
spreadsheet you can download.
Larry Young